This Privacy Statement covers two types of data we collect.
- Usage of this website
Personal and site usage information we collect from visitors to this website.
- Customer Information
Personal information we may collect from our customers in the course of providing a debt solution service.
Usage Of This Website
We collect two kinds of information from visitors to this website:-
- Personal Information via telephone & submitted enquiries.
- Site Usage Information from cookies.
How We Use Your Personal Information.
In making an enquiry on this website, you are accepting our need to share your information. We may need to contact other companies within our group to service your enquiry. We may need to pass your information to our finance suppliers, agents and/or other third parties.
You have a legal right to instruct us not to contact you for marketing purposes.
To do so please contact us or write to:
Compliance, 2016 Swift Insolvency Solutions Ltd, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU
Cookies Used For Marketing
We use Google for paid advertising. When you visit this site by that channel, a cookie is stored on your device (subject to your privacy settings), which allows us to re-target you with ads once you leave this site and visit other websites which use Google to display ads. You may opt-out of this method of advertising from Google – visit Google Privacy.
We use Facebook for paid advertising. Facebook places a cookie on your device (subject to your privacy settings) in order to build a profile of the people making contact with us via this website. This data is used to target and serve adverts to other Facebook users. For more information see Facebook Privacy.
Usage of your email address
If we are unable to contact you by phone we will attempt contact by email address.
We may also use your email address to target you with adverts using Adroll on Facebook and other website and within apps.
Below details the personal information we collect from, and how we protect the privacy of, our customers.
What Personal Information Is Collected?
Swift collects only information which is absolutely necessary to providing a debt solution service:-
- Personal details. Name, address, date of birth, contact information etc.
- Creditors and statuses of the accounts held with them.
- Household income and expenditure statement.
- Other financial information depending on the solution provided.
How We Use Personal Information
- The personal and financial information supplied to us is used strictly in connection with the service provided and for no other purposes.
- We require written consent before any disclosure of information can be provided to any third party.
- Only information that is specific and relative to the written authority may be provided to any third party.
- We only keep information for as long as is necessary.
- Once the service is concluded , no further information shall be given to any third party, without written consent.
- If we receive a request for the removal of any confidential, personal or financial information from a file, we have an obligation to remove it immediately.
How We Protect Personal Information
We have data privacy guidelines in which staff are trained and required to adhere to. All calls are recorded (and securely stored) for monitoring and training purposes to ensure continuing compliance. This includes, but is not limited to:-
- Ensuring that when a staff member is speaking to a customer, they confirm that it is the customer in person they are speaking to.
- If a message must be left, our staff must only leave a first name and a telephone contact number. The nature of the call should not be disclosed.
- The customer’s telephone numbers must not be disclosed to any third party, without the written consent of the customer.
- The customer’s home address must only be provided, with the customer’s written consent, to an appropriate third party, to which the information is relevant.
- Under no circumstances should the customer’s employment details be provided to any third party.
Sharing Customer Data
In the event that a third party acquires all or part of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal data to that third party in connection with the acquisition. Furthermore, we reserve the right to disclose your personal data to third parties as part of any business or asset sale carried out because We have gone into insolvency or any similar situation, but only where lawful and compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998. We may also disclose your personal data where necessary to comply with applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
If you have agreed that we can contact you for marketing purposes we may phone you and use other communications relating to products and services which we think will be of interest and benefit to you as an individual.
Access To Your Information
You have a legal right to see any information we hold about you.
For a copy of your record there is an £10 admin fee.
To see your records, please write to:
Swift Insolvency Solutions
20-22 Wenlock Road,